Monday, June 15, 2009

Reflections

By looking back, I must say that I have learnt the establishment of the Internet and how the Internet inspires human being "intoxicate" in it. I use the word "intoxicate" because throughout the researches, I find out the underlying influences are far away profound than I formally expected. With the usage of the technological term, I have seen some people have successfully utilized it and some has failed to apply it by misusing it. However, thanks to this task, I have been given the opportunity in experiencing to become a blogger.

This is also a chance to apply the theories which I learnt previously into the subject matters. Blog is not just about the words; however, with the integration of pictures, it is more looked like a real document design. Having no experience in writing serious weblog, by discussing the relevant issues with unlimited resources, it has prompted me to become more capable in my future study.

No comments:

Post a Comment